________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

September 22, 2013

Orange&floral fiesta, baby!

 My favourite pieces all together..Floral top is very femine, orange pants are pretty fresh in contrast with blackie-black platforms (which are really comfortable, I mean REALLY comfortable, not kidding ;)! I prefer bright and shiny colours such as this orange, to bring some light into these gray cloudy days. I can only sing killing me softly with this song weather, killing me softly :)

top Bershka, pants+bag Mango, platforms Stradivarius, watches DKNY
photos by Mr.R

5 comments:

  1. super loving the bright colors combination! <3 you look gorgeous!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! I love to see some color and these orange pants rock! They look amazing paired with the floral!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca! ;) I love the pants as they really make the outfits shine..
      Have a nice day..

      Delete
  3. I love everything about this! I love that you used a bright solid to bring out the colours in your top, but kept it neutral with the wedges!

    Just posted: Win a handcrafted WOOD and GOLD NECKLACE from Mildred & Bernice! http://thedailysavant.blogspot.de/2013/09/mildred-bernice-handmade-necklace.html

    One more week to enter to win a set of Dia BRACELETS from Emerson & Oliver! http://thedailysavant.blogspot.de/2013/09/emerson-oliver-giveaway.html25

    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin

    ReplyDelete